This blog is for anyone that finds it hard to find the time to exercise on a regular basis. I have struggled over the years with exercise and these are just some of the problems I have faced.
- Felt that when I was exercising it wasn’t doing much good. Couldn’t see the long-term effects.
- When I wasn’t exercising I felt guilty.
- Couldn’t find the necessary motivation to exercise after a long day at work.
- Gyms worked out to be expensive. No matter how elaborate the gym, with all its expensive equipment and wet areas I still couldn’t muster up the energy and if I did I would find myself in the Jacuzzi.
- Exercise took too long. A trip to the gym could be 2 hours of your evening gone especially if it wasn’t close.
I could go on with this list but I think you that you get the idea.
What I needed was a form of exercise that didn’t take too long; I enjoyed and could fit into a busy working schedule.
I have always enjoyed running, in fact about 10 years ago (It doesn’t feel that long) I ran a Marathon in Florence in a good time. Unfortunately I have not done much running since – not sure why, just got bored and couldn’t find the motivation.
I came up with the idea of running a mile a day, no more, no less. This will take me about 12 minutes, is long enough to get out of breath and I can fit some good faster segments into the time. I will share with you some tips and tricks along the way and if you have any then please let me know.
This blog will chart my journey with this. I hope you enjoy the read and please feel to comment freely. I would appreciate lots of encouragement.
Here goes !!!!!!!!!
The image above is from here.