Tomorrow morning I am off to Cyprus for a bit of sun and relaxation. I have packed my trainers and other running gear and intend to get up early every morning to go for a mile run. I will blog during the week to let you all know how it goes.
Here are some reasons why I will be running whilst on holiday
- Running a mile a day is now so part of my routine that it will be hard for me not too.
- It will be a chance to see the resort quiet before the majority of people are up. Maybe there will be a few other runners out there too. I will be able to see the resort at its best.
- My metabolism will be kept high which will be important as I will presumably be eating more of the naughty carb laden stuff that I usually let myself.
- Once I return from my holiday I won’t feel guilty that I have not run and will be able to continue to easily without any adverse effects.
- It will be a definite start to my day and will feel good and not lazy when I am lying on a lounger.
Do you have any tips on how to run and exercise when on holiday?
The image in this post is from here.